Content Whale delivers well-researched and cleverly crafted content for your magazines, to increase your leads manifold.
Writing a magazine article is an art that needs to be mastered to stand out from the crowd. It isn’t possible to deliver great content by fluke. The core concept of writing a magazine article is to make sure your subscribers want to know more. The information needs to be well-researched, and the audience needs to be analyzed. The magazine article needs to be the right concoction of engaging, witty, and informative. If you’ve been looking for somebody to write your magazine articles, you need to look no further.
Content whale provides magazine writing services wherein all the content is proofread multiple times and undergoes rigorous editing, so you only get the best of the best, the creme-de-la-creme. Our writers fact-check everything they right and are consistent with their magazine article writing format. Our magazine article writing format is accurate and updated with today’s norms. Our writers analyze the briefing and do thorough research before they even begin writing a magazine article.
- Hand-picked content writers are known for creating topmost content in India
- Get content within the first 36 hours of making a deal
- Set a deadline and we adhere to it
- Strict policies against plagiarism, and 100% freshly generated content
- Demographics-oriented content for max efficiency
- Provision for unlimited revisions for free
- Updated magazine article writing format
Round the clock service
24/7 customer service
42 writing services
Grammarly premium report
1. I am interested in writing Magazine Articles. Where do I start?
Writing a Magazine article as a fresher is not as easy as it sounds. You should first start with a simple copywriting job or internship and sharpen your skill as you go. However, if you do get a chance in a smaller magazine right when you are starting, make sure you follow their guidelines and magazine article writing format and have good research to back you up.
2. What are the tips for those starting out as a magazine article writer?
When you are just starting out with writing a magazine article, you need to keep in mind a few things like:
- Choose a topic that is current and engaging for the target audience.
- The topic matter should be well researched and authentic.
- Always check with the guidelines of the magazine company.
- Make sure you abide by their deadlines and submit them in time.
- Always follow the magazine article writing format, which is current. Be updated, but also check with the guidelines for the magazine first.
- Write an article that will be engaging and interesting for the audience and not just for you.
3. How do I get appointed to write a magazine article for a larger magazine firm?
Writing a magazine article for larger magazines will be a little tricky if you are just starting out. Try to work with copywriting or content writing firms first, to become more aware of your weaknesses and strengths and so that you know the protocols and policies. Then apply to the larger magazines with your experience.
Having said that, it should not be a problem writing articles for smaller or less known magazines. It will only brush up your skill and give you something to add to your experience.
4. What are some good topics that I can write an article about in a magazine?
There is a myriad of topics that get published and read every day and though there can not be a list mentioning exactly what topics the whole world likes to read, here are some topics that are more relevant for writing a magazine article now, to a larger audience, based on popularity:
- Health and wellness
- Wealth and profession
- Self-development and personality development
- Current affairs, etc.
Whatever the topic you choose, be sure to do good research on it and follow the correct or given magazine article writing format.
5. Why is Content-Whale ranked as one of the best content writing companies in India?What magazine article writing format should I follow to write a good article?
Although different magazines might follow different magazine article writing formats, if not provided by the magazine, you should try to follow a simple yet strong format for writing a magazine article:
- Title of the article
- Your name (Name of the writer)
- Introductory paragraph
- Descriptive paragraph
- Additional point(s)