Top 10 Mobile Marketing Tips That Drive Leads and Sales
Mobile marketing is a marketing strategy where companies promote their products in the form of texts, graphics, and voice messages. These promotional messages are sent to cell phones, smartphones, and other mobile devices. The mobile marketing process might also include various app marketing strategies. In this process, the companies target their customers via various mobile applications. When done right, mobile marketing techniques can reach thousands of potential customers with personalized messages. This further helps the company to open up numerous business opportunities.
App marketing ideas and the role of mobile devices
In this era, where mobile devices are an integral part of everyone’s day-to-day life, many small and big companies are resorting to mobile marketing. It will not be a lie if we say that each company is trying to compete with others by putting the best foot forward and bring the best app marketing ideas to the table.
Mobile marketing strategy to grow your business
Mobile marketing techniques are all about going the right way to find those customers. If you are still dependent upon the traditional marketing ideas, in an era where mobile and online marketing is becoming a landmark cusp of change in marketing scenario, then you are at a loss.
Reaching the right set of customers with app marketing strategies
It would be easier to reach the right customer demographics with the help of the mobile marketing strategy. With the right app marketing strategy, the small and big businesses would be able to reach the right set of clients and customers. Some reports state that more than 40% of mobile users spend their internet time on mobile devices, which is a great percentile for business promotion.
App marketing strategy to increase your sales
To know more about mobile marketing strategy, business owners should be aware that there are:
- App-based marketing: As most people spend their time on different kinds of apps while using their mobile devices, app-based marketing probably promises a high percentage of exposure. Many ad services allow businesses to create mobile ads and launch them in third party mobile apps. Even Facebook allows small advertisers to create ads that often show up at Promotion pages. So, if you are a new business and want to reach a broader spectrum of customers all over the nation, Facebook ads will allow you to reach them.
- In-game mobile marketing: These kinds of ads can either be a banner at the bottom of the screen, a full screen, or a video playing in between two screens. It is considered as the best mobile marketing strategy since many youths are now engaged in playing mobile games.
- Location-based marketing: If you are a small business and looking for more exposure, location-based marketing is something that could help you. This mobile marketing strategy allows ads to appear on mobile devices based upon a user’s location. If a person visits a particular place, location-based marketing will help an ad pop-up on their mobile devices when they are within a one-mile radius of the area. This strategy is considered as one of the top 10 mobile marketing tips and has been popularized recently.
Other mobile marketing techniques that generate sales.
- SMS Marketing: Although SMS marketing has become a bit out-dated; however, for the older generation who are not familiar with the use of a smartphone, businesses target those people for SMS marketing. In such mobile marketing techniques, businesses can SMS their customers about offers via text messages or pop up messages.
- Mobile search ads: While using the Google search engine, coming across an ad related to the subject is not uncommon. It happens because those are Google search ads, mainly designed for mobile devices. For example, let us suppose your business is based in India, and you gain the benefit of this app marketing strategy. When a person searches about India and certain words that are related to your business, chances are they would come across the ad at least once.
Small and big businesses are welcoming mobile marketing techniques to increase sales
Above are a few of the mobile marketing strategies, amongst many others. The more your business shows up on ads, the more customers it will attract to your business. However, as smooth and straightforward as it sounds, it is not. Many small and big companies around the world are using these strategies to attract customers and succeed as well. What is it that you are doing with your strategy that makes you the focal point of the audience’s attention?
Marketing ideas to attract sales
Doing mobile marketing is easy; however, following the right mobile marketing technique is what helps you grow as a business. In turn, it helps you in earning more sales than others. Here is a list of the top 10 mobile marketing tips we have compiled. It is for start-ups and small businesses around the globe looking for more exposure. It can also be implemented by the big companies looking to reach a wider range of customers to add to their existing strong client base.
1. Mobile-friendly site: As you consider mobile marketing to be a way to drive more sales, the first and foremost thing to remember is making the official website mobile friendly. If your website does not fit well with mobile devices’ screens, it will not make any sense to opt for mobile marketing. So creating a site that is compatible with mobile screens is the first step.
2. Mobile-friendly content: No one cares enough to go through lengthy mobile posts about your business. Since mobile screens are small, keep your content short and engaging. Crisp sentences, witty words are what attract customers, and it is one of the most popular mobile marketing techniques. Use relevant pictures that fit the display of mobile devices.
3. Promote the brand with mobile ads: Probably one of the easiest yet tricky ways to reach a wider customer range is promoting your brand with mobile. You can reach a wide base of customers if your brand ad pops up at their social media accounts at the right time. Earn the benefits that mobile ads provide if you are a small business.
4. Google my business: If you are a small business, use the service by Google, ‘Google My Business.’ This will put your business on the local map. Every time someone Google a location near your business next time, this will help your business to appear on the Google map.
5. Check-in: When people check-in from your business in their social media accounts, it naturally drives more customers to your business. Encourage them to do so. It will increase your brand awareness among the locals.
6. Create a mobile app: For a small business, it might sound like too much work; however, creating mobile apps to keep up with app marketing ideas is the best way to grow as a business. People find it easier to navigate through a mobile app than a mobile website.
7. Add a personal touch: Never make your ads dull, with the same old monotonous posts when you are trying to reach a potential customer base. Make it interesting, engaging so that customers can connect with you on a personal level.
8. Understand your audience: For a business to be successful, understanding your audience is necessary. Interact with them, understand their needs and intent, create polls from time to time to know about their opinions.
9.SMS marketing: Quite outdated, but still works. SMS marketing may not be as fruitful as an app marketing strategy, but it still works, there is no denying that. Encourage them to visit your place, let them know about the discounts that you offer via SMS.
10. Analyze: For a business to work out at its best, analyze. One cannot stress enough about the importance of analyzing marketing ideas. It lets you discover what your audience likes and whatnot. Focus more on putting out a product that you know will attract larger and more customers. Forget everything you thought would work out but do not. Encourage the audience to spread the word about your business.
These are only 10 mobile marketing tips that we have compiled. Mobile marketing techniques go beyond these ten tips and ideas. Businesses around the world are now opting for mobile marketing because of its convenience. It lets you reach the targeted group of a customer in no time when done right. For a small business to get recognition, this is how mobile marketing could be helpful.